Thursday, May 19, 2011

I suck at blogging, BUT...

Obviously I suck at blogging.


But I am hell-bent on making this sucker work. In my defense though, I've been maintaining a fashion blog for The Daily Reveille's entertainment site, LMFAO (an acronym for Life, Music, Fashion, Arts, Online. Cleverness, no?). Not to mention I've been juggling 15 hours of school, interning for a congressman, my work study, my regular job, all my extracurriculars, and on top of all that, trying to maintain a sliver of a social life, (Oh, that's a laugh). But nay fair readers, I shall not leave you in despair this summer. Especially since I have SO MUCH going on! Which brings me to my first big point...


I am working HERE!




That's right. CAPITOL HILL baby. Epicenter of politics. Birth place of democracy. And I am going to be right in the middle of it!  I seriously CANNOT wait! I'm already starting to creep on all the big political players. (Trolling twitter like a big shot.) I just want to make the most of this incredible chance. I want to squeeze every single drop out of it. But most importantly, I want to remember doing it. Which brings me to my second big point....

This blog is officially my new travel blog!

Yup. I'm converting this online journal into a log for all my D.C. adventures! My friend and role model, Aly, did this with her trip to Istanbul and Turkey. I was floored to read about all of the amazing things she saw and did in this exotic place. It was like seeing the world through her eyes. And so, inspired by her diligent blogging, I want to do something similar. I really want to document the work I do, the places I go, the things I see and the people I meet through this online blog. I may be the only one reading it, but at least it will be a great way for me to reflect on my time in our nation's capital.

I'm so excited to revive this blog and set a new pace for myself! Be sure to keep up with me as I update here in the next few weeks with my travel plans, research, and most importantly, my wardrobe! (I'm totally joking about that being the most important... sort of.)

-Mallory

1 comment:

  1. Mal! I was so thinking the same thing - Chronicles of the Oh-so-lowly Interns. This shall be so epic!

    ReplyDelete

 
 
Copyright © malloryrichard
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com