Thursday, May 20, 2010

Gleeking Out...


Oh my goodness...

Glee. Tuesday night. Was. AMAZING!!!


So in the spirit of this revolutionary, visionary show, I've compiled a list of the top 7 reasons why I think Glee is the best thing on TV. (I know 7 is a weird number, but it's my blog and I do what I want):

1. Because I said so. If you're not watching Glee, you're living under a rock. Don't even try to argue.

2. As an avid musical theatre devotee, I for one, could not be more excited that showtunes are making a rise in the world of pop culture. And this show is responsible for it. I mean, Idina?! Kristin!? Lea?! All the great modern divas of the stage are present. Seriously, for broadway nerds and the entire gay community, this show is like visual cocaine.

3. SUE SYLVESTER. Where has she been all my life? For the past 19 years, there has been this snarky, politically incorrect hole in my heart of hearts that only one Sue Sylvester could fill. From her egotistical, snide remarks, to her blatantly offensive tirades, Sue just fills my little heart to the brim. Because if that's how Sue "C's" it, we "C" eye to eye.

4. The song choices. From Bonnie Tyler, to Billy Joel, I think the producers swiped my iPod and put it on shuffle to create the soundtrack.

5. Kurt. Oh, he is so fab. With his impeccably immaculate complexion and his hair swoop, he is the ultimate Diva (capital "D"). Not to mention his wardrobe. (i.e. His Alexander McQueen sweater? The Burberry scarves and silk ascots? PERFECTION!)

6. Lady Gaga episode. Need I say more?


You can thank me later.

Got any more reasons for why Glee is awesome? Let's discuss!

-Cheers-

Mallory

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Copyright © malloryrichard
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com