Monday, March 1, 2010

Good afternoon my lovelies.

And welcome to my very first blog post! Isn't it exciting?

As a little prelude to the ramblings, I'm a mass commie at fabulous LSU. It may seem a curious thing that one day I woke up and decided to start a blog, but I suppose this is my valiant effort to write more intelligently and more frequently (or in some cases, to write more succinctly.) Also, since I'm quite creative, (I adore painting, music and theater oh so much.) I'll be taking a stab at some new creative outlets on here as well. Perhaps some artwork will be posted in the near-future? Who knows. One thing I do know though, is that no matter where this blog takes me, it's all about spontaneity.

So this is where the magic shall happen my dears. I plan to post my unsolicited opinion on anything and everything right here, everyday (or at least that's the goal, isn't it?).

I'm excited that you decided to pay me a little visit. Hopefully, somewhere in the midst of the rambling blurbs, you'll find something that piques your interest.

Until next time my dears.

Cheers,

Mallory




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Copyright © malloryrichard
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com